Community Forums

Home Forums Bad Days. We all have them. Financial Help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello ! Although I am new to this site, I am not a new widow. My husband passed 8 yrs ago at 41 to colon cancer. I was left to take care of 4 kids. Over the years so much has happened. I lost our home, and my steady full time job. We didn’t have Life insurance. So I was left with nothing and moving my kids out of their home. That was just as hard as my husband dying. I have been in and out of Jobs taking whatever I can get to pay the bills. I find I am just struggling so hard, all I do is work, never see or spend time with my kids, as they are all in need of something.  I am wondering if anyone has any advice as to how I can create more income. I am willing to go back to school, but not sure how to go about this. How does one go back to school and pay all the bills. My part time job is a good job but it will take 5-6yrs to get full time. I am taking on all kinds of odd jobs to try and get ahead, I am getting worn out. I am 52 now and there doesn’t seem to be alot of choices for careers at this age. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am burning out and stressed to the max.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Please note that to actively participate and post messages within the Widowed.ca forums you will need to become a free registered member - and then login.

Use this link to Login or use this link to Register.