Top Ten – What To Do First
- Contact and engage a funeral home to conduct a funeral and prepare death certificates
- Contact the banks and financial institutions. If you have a financial advisor, they should also be contacted.
- Contact the appropriate government offices concerning the deceased’s identification cards like Health Card, Social Insurance Card and Passport
- Contact credit card companies to cancel cards
- Contact Service Canada about Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security programs if applicable.
- Apply for any Survivor ...Continue Reading ?